MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A Spanish version of your dinner salad, laid out decoratively on a plate, (or tossed in a salad bowl if no one is looking!!!)
- Ready In:
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
Choose several of the following
- 6 ounces tuna, drained and chilled
- 1⁄2 lb chilled cooked asparagus
- 4 ounces marinated mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive
- 2 ounces roasted sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 grilled zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup grilled eggplant, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke
- 6 pickled garlic, sliced
Garnish with some of these
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 1⁄2 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup nasturtium petals
Mix a vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar or 1 red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lay lettuce leaves on large platter.
- Arrange salad ingredients decoratively over the lettuce.
- Add garnishes.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION