Enchilada Style Burritos
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 12 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 12 ounces water
- cheddar cheese, grated
- lettuce, shredded
- Brown hamburger and add salt, pepper and chopped onion.
- Drain fat and add refried beans.
- Spoon mixture onto 7 inch flour tortillas, roll up and place burritos in baking dish.
- Melt together butter and flour.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, V-8 juice and water.
- Bring to a boil and pour over burritos and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese melts and sauce bubbles (20 to 30 minutes).
- Top with shredded lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Like my name states I love Jazz. I discovered after the kids moved out, that I love to cook. No more jar spaghetti sauce for us!!</p>