Mmmm...I had made a huge amount of Recipe #188644, and we were just dipping tortilla chips in it, when it hit me....YES!! And thus this recipe was created! HOW SIMPLE!!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (I used The Last Red Enchilada Sauce You'll Need $notetemplate1$)
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans, heated
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Seperate the chips on your individual plates.
- Use the rest of ingredients to make nachos.
- This recipe really is easy, and it is up to you how much you use, and what you use. This is just how we did it!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I had some leftover green enchilada sauce when I found your recipe, and it was a good use of leftovers making nachos. I made this spur of the moment, and didn't have the beans in the house, so left them out. I also added cilantro at the end. I didn't measure anything, just assembled, like you said. Thanks for this idea, very yummy.Reply