Emeril's Piri Piri
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Straight from Emeril Lagasse. This spicy Portuguese sauce makes an excellent condiment for soups and other pasta dishes, It should be made a few days in advance to allow the flavors to blend. Can be used in seafood broth.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 fresh poblano pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh red peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients except the garlic in a medium sauce pan over high heat. Cook stirring for four minutes. Add the garlic. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Pour into a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate in an airtight container for seven days before using. Piri Piri sauce will keep for up to one month refrigerated in an airtight container. Bring to temperature before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION