Elena's Chicken Francese
Yummy, and quick weeknight meal. One of our favorites!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb chicken tenderloins, about
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- Roll chicken in flour to coat.
- Beat eggs, parmesan, parsley, salt& pepper until foamy.
- Heat olive oil& butter in skillet over med.
- high heat.
- Dip chicken is egg mixture.
- Place in skillet, cook chicken until browned, about 3 min per side.
- Squeeze lemon juice on chicken and cook 1 min.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a very good chicken francese dinner, enjoyed by all. It needs a little flavor boost. I zested a lemon into the egg/Parm mixture; next time I will use two lemons. And I will definitely pound the chicken breast next time until it's very flat. Perhaps a bit more salt and pepper in the mix as well. I added smoked paprika to the flour. Also I did not need this much flour, probably 1/3 c. or less would do. All in all this was a pleasing dinner and something I would make again with minor tweaks. Thanks for posting!3Reply