Elderberry Blossom Fritters
- Ready In:
32 elderberry blossoms
- Gather 32 elderberry blossoms with stems.
- Wash Carefully.
- Dry on towel.
- Heat oil about 1 inch deep in skillet.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg and milk.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Dip Blossoms into batter.
- Holding by stems.
- Drop into hot oil.
- Fry to golden brown.
- Serve with maple syruo and sausages if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!