Eight Layer Quiche
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My family, especially my mom and her sisters, LOVE quiche...so we are always looking for new quiche recipes. This one has lots of flavor!
- Ready In:
- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ham, cut into small pieces
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Saute the sausage, ham, bacon and chicken together in a large skillet for about 6 minutes. Add pepper, onion and mushrooms and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell.
- Top with cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the half and half and flour and mix until smooth. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue to bake for 25 minutes or until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION