- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 F/180°C.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the crystals have dissolved.
- This may require the addition of a little warm water.
- Add vanilla.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- The dough should be the right consistency for piping.
- If it is too stiff add a little warm water but this should not be runny.
- Pipe small round shapes on a cookie sheet lined wih baking paper, dust with icing sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an ex-pat NZer living in the tropical Top End of Australia. Which makes it a perfect place to make homemade bread and summer recipes all year around. I experiment on my 3 kids who have grown up trying new Zaar recipes every other day and they are thriving. I'm the lacto-ovo vegetarian in the family and somehow I got roped in to become a Forum Host here at Zaar. So check out the Vegetarian and Vegan Forum http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=43 and feel free to join in whether you are a fully fledged vegan or someone who needs to cater for a vegetarian and has no idea where to start. Every year I try to do something a bit different to push the envelope a little bit. In 2005 I learned how to sail a dinghy; 2006's grand passion is mosaics. Check out my blog! Between raising three children, working almost fulltime and trying to pursue my hobbies...let's say that my time management skills have greatly improved over the years! I am also very interested in living a sustainable lifestyle. Essentially I'm finding that I'm getting back to the country lifestyle I enjoyed in my childhood even though these days I live in themiddle of suburbia. To this end I have started gardening although I am a total gardening virgin when it comes to gardening in a tropical climate. I also have a cookbook with a number of recipes you can make from scratch. Living clean and green is good for you AND cheaper!