Eggy Teddy Belly Toast
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- Using a teddybear shaped cookie cutter, cut out centre of bread, leaving teddy shape. Save the cut out piece.
- Melt butter in a frypan and add toast with the shape cut out of it and fry til slighly golden.
- Crack egg into the centre so it fills the cavity of the shape.
- Cook egg on that side, flip, and cook other side until toast is golden and crunchy on that side too and egg is cooked to your liking!
- While they are cooling slighly for the kids, put the cut out teddy bear shapes in the pan and fry til golden and serve with the eggy teddy. Kids can dip them in the centre of the teddybear if they like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am NOT married anymore with 3 kids. About to have my 4th child with my new partner! With the internet I feel as though I have a never ending cook bookCooking is one thing that I can do, although it isn't easy as a suffer of MSJoining in the swaps has become a hobby of mine that i love. There are so many great recipes here is Zaar, including MINE ;-)