EGGWHITE VEGGIES AND PITa POCKETS
photo by nutritionbalance
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup fresh asparagus, pieces
- salt, as per taste
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole wheat pita pocket bread
- oil, - 1 tsp
- Step 1.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan. Add mushroom, asparagus, garlic and salt. Cover and cook for 5 mins or until they are tender.
- Step 2.
- Stir occasionally. Add egg whites and cook without stirring until edges and bottom are set. Once it is set, scrambled it continuously.
- Step 3.
- Divide the egg mixture and add in the pita pocket. Drizzle oil on a non-stick pan and heat the pita bread from both side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food not only nourishes our body but it nurtures our mind & soul too. Learn such easy & quick recipes that are good for health & at the same time tastes divine...