Eggs Frijoles (South Beach Diet Phase 2)
- Ready In:
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 T oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, and oregano; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 7 minutes.
- Add beans and cayenne. Simmer, stirring occasionally until beans are warmed through and flavorful, 10-12 minutes. Cover and keep warm.
- While beans are cooking, warm tortillas according to package instructions.
- Five minutes before the beans are done, in a medium nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs and scramble, just until cooked, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Divide beans among tortillas and top with eggs and salsa. Roll up to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!