Eggs Deviled Eggs..... Creole Deviled Eggs
photo by Tim_John
- Ready In:
- 12 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard or 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely minced celery
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives (to garnish)
- Place the eggs in a pan enough to hold them in one layer.Cover with water and place the pan over high flame.Bring to boil.Pull the pan off the heat.Cover and let sit for 12 minutes.Pour off the hot water and run cold water over the eggs to chill them.Peel and cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks,saving the whites and transfer the yolks to a large bowl.Mash the yoks with a fork and add the mayonnaise,mustard,celery,pepper and salt.Mash everything again and put the yolk mixture back into the whites. Garnish with chives and sprinkle with Creole season lightly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!