Eggs Benedict Ramekins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Elegant brunch recipe perfect for a romantic breakfast-in-bed for two. I found it in an issue of "Cooking for 2"
- Ready In:
- 2 slices white bread
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons hollandaise sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons hollandaise sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F and coat 2 8-oz ramekins or custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; line each with a slice of bread.
- Layer with cheese, onion, Canadian bacon, garlic powder, and basil; cover evenly with beaten eggs.
- Place on baking sheet; bake for 20-25 minutes or until done (thermometer will read 160F).
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan; whisk in sauce mix and gradually stir in water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened.
- Gently remove ramekins to serving plates; top with Hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION