Eggplant Chicken Casserole
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 cups cubed eggplants
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce with basil garlic and oregano
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut up
- 2 eggs, beaten
- pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, for top
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spray it with vegetable cooking spray and immediately add eggplant and onion. Cook and stir until onion is soft.
- Place in a large bowl and add all other ingredients except parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!