Eggnog Pumpkin Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another Holiday addition , Haven't tired this recipe but have been told it's very moist and has great flavor.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups plus 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup eggnog
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 2⁄3 cups cake flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- add eggs and blend well.
- add EggNog and Pumpkin mix completely.
- combine all dry ingredients and mix well with wet ingredients until well blended.
- pour into two 9" greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350* for 45 min or until tooth pick comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION