Eggless Short Bread Cookies
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, if desired
- Cream sugar and Butter, add Vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then add to creamed mixture.
- The batter is quite dry due to lack of liquid so you have to kneed it a bit to mix and shape your cookies, try not to over kneed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- So easy , so delicious !
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook! I want to learn to cook healthy meals for my husband and I. I found the site looking for a good cucumber salad recipe. :) I do love the Crock Pot, when you live in the mountains and drive aprox. 4 hours on a work day. It is nice to come home to.