Eggless Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Egg-free cookies with peanut butter cups.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) container vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly mixed. Set aside.
- In large bowl, blend butter and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed.
- Blend in sugar and brown sugar until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla until thoroughly mixed.
- Add dry mixture in thirds, blending thoroughly.
- Place mixture in refrigerator to chill while unwrapping the peanut butter cups.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls, approximately 1 inch in diameter and place on cookie sheet.
- Push an unwrapped miniature Reese's cup into the center of each ball.
- Bake 11 minutes.
- Let rest on the pan for 1-2 minutes before transferring to baking rack to cool.
- Keep dough in the refrigerator between batches to stay chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION