Egg Salad With Bacon and Olives
- Ready In:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 strip roasted red pepper, chopped
- 9 green olives, pitted and minced
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped (I use turkey bacon)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's has a good light version)
- Chop hard boiled eggs and put into a bowl.
- Add chopped onion, red pepper, olives and bacon.
- Mix in the mayo.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is very good! Very easy to make. My olives were small so I doubled those. I had an onion that was already cut. It's a rather large onion so I diced up about 1/4 cup, which seemed to be the perfect amount. I have never put bacon nor roasted red pepper in my egg salad. It's a nice change. I will make it this way more often. Thanks for sharing your recipe.It's a keeper!!Made for the PAC Fall 2007 game.