Egg Salad With Bacon and Horseradish
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- 5 scallions, sliced (white part and 2 inches of green)
- 12 ounces bacon, cut into 1-inch squares, cooked crisp and drained
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared white horseradish, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Gently combine the eggs, celery, scallions, bacon and caraway seeds in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the horseradish and mayonnaise and fold into the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!