These are a lower fat version of a similar recipe, they are not fried and yet have a crispy yummy texture..and the turkey burger (Italian style) makes these yummy treats a lot less of a guilty pleasure.
1. Dice all ingredients ahead of time as specified.
2. Scramble turkey burger, adding the garlic, onion and five spice half way thru the cooking process.
3. Add the carrot, salt and pepper when it looks almost done. Cook one to two minutes or until carrots are tender.
4. Turn off heat and stir in cabbage, stirring until thouroughly combined and cabbage starts to soften.
5. Drain meat and cabbage as the salt takes some of the water out of the cabbage. I drain in my sink under a weighted bowl for 15 minutes.
6.Spoon 3 tablespoons or whatever looks good to you into the center of a wrapper, with one point facing you.
7. Fold the top corner up over filling, rolling tightly, tuck corners by folding them up over the first corner, then finish rolling over, sealing the last corner with a little bit of water before rolling the final roll over corner.
8. Either bake right away or freeze in single layer on pan until completely frozen then bag in freezer bag for later use.
9. To bake right away, preheat over to 350 degrees, and spray each rolls top with cooking spray.
10. Bake for 10 minutes, turn over, spray again and bake another 10 minutes. If cooking from frozen add 5 more minutes to last side.
11. Dip in your favorite sauce, I love the sweet chile sauce, and enjoy!