Egg Beaters Chocolate Mousse
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- FOUR EASY STEPS AND YOU HAVE IT!
- melt chocolate in microwave oven or in double boiler on stove top
- after cooling chocolate slightly, beat eggs lightly (or shake eggbeaters) and add.
- (OPTIONAL: also add cognac or other liquor, if desired)
- carefully fold cold (but NOT frozen) Low Fat Whipping Cream Substitute into the melted chocolate. A rubber spatula works well.
- place mousse in single or individual serving bowls, add topping if desire, and refrigerate over night or for a few hours
- TIP: The flavor comes primarily from the chocolate. The better the chocolate, the better the mousse!
- There you have it. Awesome tasting, low-cal, low-fat, low-effort (and no longer secret!) chocolate mousse!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!