Edamame and Bean Salad With Shrimp and Fresh Salsa
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1⁄2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Cook edamame according to package directions (they can be cooked in microwave in minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion and jalapeño pepper.
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine; cover and chill.
Join The Conversation
This is a great recipe! I made it for the first time this summer after seeing it in a Cooking Light magazine. Lots of light summertime flavours and a variety of textures. I've included a photo of my personal rendition. You can see I added tiger shrimp in place of small salad shrimp. Either way it is a fantastic dish!