Ebi Sunomono - Shrimp and Cucumber Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This one is from Sunset.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined, tails removed
- 2 English cucumbers, rinsed (about 1 1/2 lb. total)
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Rinse shrimp; drain well. Cut in half lengthwise. Thinly slice cucumbers.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce.
- Add cucumbers and shrimp; mix to coat. Top with peanuts just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION