Eating Well's Sweet Garlic " Mayonnaise"
From the original Eating Well magazine. This recipe is from 1990. I wanted to post it here so I don't lose it. This sauce is thick and creamy and marvelous on vegetables or meats. It also makes a tasty sandwich spread. Cook time is actually processing in a blender.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup eating well's sweet garlic paste
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice (optional)
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- Place garlic puree in a blender. With the motor running, gradually drizzle in the oil in a very fine stream.
- When the mixture is fully combined, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice and/or Dijon mustard to taste, depending on what you plan to use the sauce for.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for a week.