Easy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by hannahx
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (or sugar)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- splash milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- splash vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Splenda, Baking powder, Flour, Vanilla, Eggs, milk and Brown Sugar in a mixing bowl; Mix well.
- Add the White Chocolate Chips and mix well into the batter.
- Place spoon sized amounts onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and then Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!