Easy to Remember Pancakes
Ratio that I use to make pancakes that is easy to remember even early in the morning! 1-1-1-1-1-1-2!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (if any at all)
- 1 cup milk (sometimes a little less)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- Fold in milk, beaten egg, and melted butter or oil.
- Grease griddle or pan.
- Put about 1/4 cup batter on heated skillet.
- When bubbles start showing on the surface of the pancake, flip and continue cooking until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION