Easy to make Yema
- Ready In:
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- combine all the ingredients for the yema and cook until the mixture is thick.
- set aside and cool.
- roll into balls of about 1 inch in diameter.
- Prepare the syrup: blend all the ingredients for the syrup.
- Bring to a boil until syrup is caramel-colored.
- insert a toothpick into the yema ball and dip into the syrup.
- cool on greased baking pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!