Easy Sweet and Tangy Macaroni Salad
photo by fraubausher
- Ready In:
- 1 lb cellentani pasta (corkscrew)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (crush or rub between palms to release flavor)
- chopped red bell pepper
- 2 -3 chopped scallions
- shredded carrot
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Do not over cook.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until cool.
- In bowl whisk together mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, and celery seed.
- Add chopped vegetables to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!