Easy Strawberry Tortillas
photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla's, making sure to evenly cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Slice the strawberries and distribute evenly over tortilla.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over surface.
- Roll the tortilla's and place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate chips begin to melt.
- Drizzle each roll with desired amount of chocolate sauce and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!