Easy Strawberry Pudding
- Ready In:
- Heat strawberries, sugar, and Jell-O just enough to dissolve Jell-O, stirring constantly. Set aside and cool.
- Mix pudding and milk by directions on pudding box, but use ONLY the 3 cups of milk.
- Add sour cream; fold in 3/4 cup of Cool Whip.
- Layer in 13x9 dish by placing a layer of wafers, a layer of pudding mixture, and a layer of strawberry mixture. Repeat until all is used.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries & refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!