Easy Strawberry Cobbler
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350
- melt butter in 9 x 13 pan in oven.
- In medium sauce pot over medium heat add strawberry's, water, and 1 cup of the sugar, and the juice of the lemon bring to boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together flour, milk, and the rest of the sugar.
- Pour flour mixture on top of melted butter. Don't Stir!
- Add strawberries and the syrup on top of the flour mixture. Don't Stir.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!