photo by Aunt Paula
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) bag square waffle pretzels
- 2 (13 ounce) bags Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 (14 ounce) bag peanut butter M&M's
- Turn oven onto warm (approximately 170 degrees).
- Line a cookie sheet with the pretzels.
- I used a cookie sheet with sides so that they would not slide off.
- Unwrap a Hershey Kiss and place it in the center of each pretzel and continue doing that until every pretzel has a Hershey Kiss sitting on top of it.
- Place cookie sheet in oven.
- Check them every few minutes until the Hershey Kiss gets glossy.
- This takes about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime put the M&M's in a bowl.
- When the Hershey Kiss is sufficently melted (it will still look like a kiss, but will be shiny) take the cookie sheet out of the oven.
- Take one M&M and place it on top of the Hershey Kiss and give it a little"squish".
- This pushes the chocolate into the pretzel and adheres all three pieces together.
- I used all of the colorful M&M's and ate the brown ones!
- Do this until each pretzel/kiss is topped with a M&M.
- I placed the whole cookie sheet in the refrigerator until they firmed up.
- I've also used the Hershey Hugs instead of the Hershey Kisses.
- The Hershey Hugs will melt FASTER than the Hershey Kisses, so watch carefully!
- I've also used plain M&M's instead of the peanut butter ones as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 21 more reviews
These are fun to make and cute! I used regular M&Ms in holiday colors, and instead of Kisses, I used chocolate stars - they fit the pretzels perfectly and I didn't have to unwrap them! I got a lot of comments about how cute these were when I put them in gift baskets and also when I brought them to work. We used to make chocolate dipped pretzels every Christmas, but now we will make these instead. Thank you!