Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner
Serve with a Green Salad, Bread and Wine, such as, Pinot Noir or Zinfandel for a perfect meal. Cook time is 5 to 9 hours.
- Ready In:
- 9hrs 15mins
- 1 whole frying chicken, rinsed,giblets removed
- 8 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 6 potatoes, peeled
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup dry white wine
- Place chicken, carrots and potatoes in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high about 5 hours or on low for about 9 hours, until chicken leg and thigh come off easily when pulled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 49 more