Easy Shrimp and Pasta Primavera
photo by mjanecordova
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed (about 24 large)
- parmesan cheese
- 2 medium carrots, peeled julienned (optional)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips (optional)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened (optional)
- 2 cups fresh small broccoli florets (optional)
- 1 cup sugar snap pea, trimmed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Break noodles in half. Combine noodles, broth, milk, butter, garlic, and lemon seasoning in the DCB. Cover, microwave on high 14-17 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring once halfway through. Meanwhile prepare optional ingredients. Carefully remove baker from microwave. Add Parmesan cheese and stir in optional ingredients. Stir in uncooked shrimp. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!