Easy Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, prepared
- 1 lb frozen shrimp, thawed (51-60 count)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- black pepper
- hot pepper flakes
- Prepare pasta, keep warm.
- In a large skillet, saute Garlic, Butter, dressing and Mushrooms over med-high heat until hot.
- Add seasonings.
- Add Shrimp and heat only long enough to heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy working Mom with 2 kids, 2 dogs and a husband. I am a Customer Service rep for a Security Company. I love to read and try new recipies when I have the time. If I had a month off, I'd sleep late, eat great and have a great time with my kids. Always looking for ways to save time, money and personal energy!