Easy Seafood and Tomato Casserole
- Ready In:
4 large servings
- 2 2 cups tuna or 2 cups salmon
- 3 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika or 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup green pepper, seeded, membrane removed, and chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional) or 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- 6 -8 ounces cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain 2 cups shrimp, tuna, or salmon.
- Combine drained seafood with all of the other ingredients.
- Place these combined ingredients in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
- Bake until the top is golden and the interior heated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>My favorite cookbook is The Joy of Cooking, current and previous editions. As millions of its fans know, it offers detailed information about cooking that most other cookbooks either don't offer to any great degree or, if offered, don't present as well.</p>