Easy Salsa Beef Pie
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press crescent rolls into a greased 9 x 13" pan. (Do not separate the rolls). Press the perforated edges together to create "crust.".
- Cook beef, onions, salt, pepper, and chili powder in skillet over medium heat until meat is browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salsa.
- Spoon over crust. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I'm saddened to only give 1 star. It sounded & smelled so good while baking. However, the crust was very doughy, I baked a little longer & it was still doughy but the top was burnt. Next time, I would bake the crust a little first, then add the meat & cheese & bake a little longer. <br/>Made for Spring PAC 2013.