Easy Ritz Buffalo Shrimp
I haven't tried this yet but I found in at the grocery store in a "Game Day Greats" recipe pamphlet and it sounded very easy and delicious...plus it is baked! You could also substitute 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces for the shrimp.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 butter, melted
- 36 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 Cups)
- 25 large shrimp, uncooked about 1 lb, peeled with tails on and deveined
- 3⁄4 cup kraft roka blue cheese dressing
- 4 stalks celery, cut into thin sticks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix hot pepper sauce and butter in shallow bowl; place cracker crumbs in separate shallow bowl.
- Dip shrimp in sauce mixture then in crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each shrimp. Place in single layer on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp are done. Serve with dressing and celery.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Tasty little morsels mama smurf. Quick and easy to make with a nice result. We really enjoyed the flavor that the crackers, butter and hot sauce added to the shrimps. I cooked the shrimp longer than called for, but they didn't crisp up very much, for me. Could have been my ovens fault, it started cooking low, just before it died. I will try these again. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. Made for May Aussie Swap.Reply