Easy Raisin Sauce for Ham
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- In a saucepan, combine first three ingredients.
- Stir in water, raisins, vinegar, lemon juice until blended.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 mins or until thickened.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Serve warm over sliced ham.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I LIKE RAISINS, & am always on the lookout for additional raisin sauce variations! This one is GREAT, & I found that it goes well, not only with ham, but also with chicken [believe it or not!] as well as with my own Recipe #204267! Another time, I might EXclude the mustard & vinegar & sweeten it just a little more to find out how it'll go on ice cream & pound cake!! Thanks much for this great recipe!