photo by Midwest Maven
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (purchased frozen crust)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 cup swiss cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- mushroom, from jar drained (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli or (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 1 cup shrimp or 1 cup crab, chopped
- Bake crust for about 15 minutes.
- Cook broccoli and chip into bite-size chunks. (If using spinach, just thaw and drain.) Put broccoli or spinach into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients, including your choice of meat, and pour over the broccoli.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F, until knife comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Los Angeles County. Married 25 years. 3 kids ages 24, 21 and 12. I'm a math professor and a computer tech. The picture above is me running in the Los Angeles Marathon (the first time I did it) on March 4, 2007. I'm smiling because the picture was taken at mile 3. I wasn't smiling by the end. LOL. I've since done the Long Beach Marathon in Oct. 2007 and I did L.A. again in March 2008. The third time was the trick. I finally had a good race and I qualified to run the Boston Marathon which I did in April 2009. Now I'm into triathlon, since summer 2009. Besides cooking/baking I've recently started knitting again (Jan. 2008) and can be found at Ravelry.com most days. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">