Easy Pork and Cabbage Egg Rolls
- Ready In:
- 3 boneless pork chops (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bagged pre mixed Coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons stir fry oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 15 egg roll wraps
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups peanut oil (for frying)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- Remove any fat from pork,cut each into 1 inch long thin strips.
- Place pork in tight fitting lidded bowl with marinade.Sit at room temperature 20 minutes while you prepare filling.
- Place coleslaw into large microwavable dish,mix together with 3 tblsp stir fry oil,garlic salt,ground ginger.
- Microwave 4-5 minutes till cabbage is soft.Stir a couple of times.Set aside to cool.
- Fry pork in remaining oil 1 tblsp. Fry 3-4 minutes,drain liquid.
- Add pork to cabbage,mix well.Cool enough to handle.
- Fill wrappers and roll,seal with egg and water wash.Follow wrappers instructions on rolling.
- Fry in hot oil 350 for about 5-6 minutes till nice golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.Serve with sweet and sour sauce,hot mustard,duck sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Susan, I live in northern Minnesota. I am married with 2 children. I love to cook. I love having the family over or friends and treating them to a good meal. My husband says I was a good cook before Recipezaar,Iv'e just gotten better. Thanks to all of you and the recipe reviews system..I have tried so many new recipes, but still have my own favorites which I have listed and I hope you will give a try...We like texmex,salads and soups...I am so happy I found all the Olive Garden soups on recipezaar.