Easy Popcorn Balls
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (half a stick)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond)
- 2 quarts popped corn (1 microwave will do)
- Bring to a soft boil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat the sugar, white corn syrup, margarine, and salt.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla or almond extract.
- Mix sauce with popcorn in a large bowl.
- When cool enough, but still warm, form into balls. (easier to eat).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more