Easy Peppered Peas & Mushrooms
photo by catalinacrawler
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen baby peas
- 1 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- granulated sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat skillet to med/high.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp butter, onions, and mushrooms; sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add defrosted peas; stir well.
- Add remaining olive oil, salt and pepper then stir.
- Lower heat to med- cook until heated thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
so good! probably the best peas i've had! went looking around zaar for a way to dress up a plain ol' can of peas & i'm glad i found your recipe! i did add a bit of minced garlic with the onion & mushrooms & next time i'll probably add some crushed red pepper just for a kick but this is a great recipe as is. thanks!