Easy Peasy Fried Rice (Without the Frying)
- Ready In:
- 30 g butter
- 150 g cooked chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 bouillon cubes
- mixed Italian herbs
- Place Butter, chicken, onion and frozen vegetables in a microwave safe container. Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Blend stock cubes into water.
- Add stock, rice and herbs to the container. Microwave for 10 minutes, stir and then microwave for a further 10 minutes checking occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love, love, love to cook. Most of all I love to cook for friends and family because it is such an awesome feeling to bring the people that mean the most to me through such an essential ingredient for life... FOOD! I am a vegan the switch opened up the world of cooking in a way I never imagined! People constantly ask me 'what do you eat?' and I can confidently tell them that if they were to leave meat and dairy behind they would find an enormous world of food out there that they have never heard of! And it is all more delicious and nourishing than animal products. My ultimate goal is to shake my 9 to 5 office job and become a caterer or open my own restaurant and I am forever dreaming of my big lottery win that will allow me to do this.</p>