Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables
photo by BrittanyS
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 large green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 large red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 onion, thickly sliced
- 5 baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut up all veggies, and place in a glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with sundried tomato and oregano salad dressing, or use any oil-based salad dressing you may have on hand.
- Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve hot as a side, or on top of pasta or rice for a complete meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Brittany and I am the Marketing Manager for Mushrooms Canada. Since I work in the food industry I cannot help but love food! I have challenged my blog readers to participate in our "Mushroom Monday Challenge," and of course when leading a challenge you must participate as well. This is where I will chronicle my Mushroom Monday recipes that I enjoy at home.