Easy Orange Creamsicle Hot Tea
This is an excruciatingly easy way to enjoy orange tea. It is simply hot orange tea with French vanilla coffee creamer powder added. When I was pregnant with my daughter and trying to avoid caffeine, this is the beverage on which I thrived.
- Ready In:
- 6 -8 ounces water, boiling
- 1 tea bag, orange flavored, caffein free
- 1 tablespoon coffee creamer, french vanilla flavored (I use Nestle Coffee Mate Fat Free French Vanilla)
- In a tea kettle, bring water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, place tea bag in a teacup.
- When water is boiling hot, pour desired amount over tea bag and steep for 8-10 minutes or until desired color/flavor is reached.
- Carefully remove tea bag and stir in creamer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Ooohh, this is very yummy and does indeed remind me of an Orange Creamsicle. I found that the tea curdled when I put in the Vanilla Coffee Creamer so I strained it before putting it in the tea cup. I used Celestial Seasonings orange tea. I bet this would make an excellent cold drink over crushed ice too. Made for Comfort Cafe 2010. Thx for sharing this.Reply