Easy Onion Crusted Chicken Breasts
photo by CulinaryExplorer
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine butter (melted), Worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper. Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Lightly crush the entire can of French Fried Onions and put into a shallow pan.
- Coat all the Chicken Breasts with butter mixture.
- Place chicken breasts one at a time in crushed Onions and press down to coat/stick the onions to the chicken, turn over and press again, pat onions against all sides of the Chicken breasts.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish - if any crushed Onions remain, mound them equally on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My family and I enjoy this recipe as quick comfort food. It is a crowd pleaser. We serve it with mashed potatoes and skillet green beans (green beans, garlic, and olive oil). I believe the spices are just right but will try adding garlic powder and maybe a little ground red pepper for a kick when the kids pallets allows.
My wife and I did not know what to eat for dinner. While she was out shopping I looked @ Food.com and found this recipe. I tossed it together quickly and tossed it in the oven. It smelled great and tasted even better. My wife loved it. I followed the directions exactly and it was amazing. It is going into our folder of recipes.