Easy, No-Bake Granola Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal, raisins and coconut. Stir.
- In a separate, microwave safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- Microwave on high 2 minute and stir. Microwave another 1-2 minute until mixture boils and sugar dissolves. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour the sauce over the dry ingredients and mix well. Allow it to cool long enough to not melt the chocolate chips, then stir them in also.
- Turn out onto the cookie sheet. Wet your hands under cold water and press into the pan.
- Cut into bars. They can be eaten immediately, but they will set up more as they cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Variations: Can use 2 cups each of Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Corn Flakes instead of 6 cups crisp rice cereal. This is a nice taste variation but it is more crumbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation