Easy Mini Dump Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop strawberries into small pieces. Pour into the bottom of a loaf pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sift cinnamon and cake mix together. Pour evenly over strawberry layer.
- Cut margarine into thin pieces, placing them at intervals over the cake mix layer. Try to cover as much area as you can.
- Spray top with cooking spray. Bake for about 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
grad student looking for cheap and easy recipes! :)