Easy Mexican Scrambled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon salsa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- bell pepper (optional)
- onion (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with pam cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- If using peppers and onions add to pan and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Top with additional salsa if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">